Humanist celebrants are there to help mark some of the big moments in life, including naming ceremonies, weddings and funerals. Humanists UK trains and accredits a network of experienced celebrants who bring a personal and sincere touch to these important events.
News & Views
- Christmas. Whats in a name?
- The Miracle of Stratford
- Barking Breakthrough!
- Catching up. The struggle for equality in N.Ireland
- Humanists get spiritual in Redbridge!
- Divided Communities
- Charlie Gard and the religious meddlers.
- New life breathed into dinosaurs
- Tackling religious extremism
- Arrogant church leaders lambasted
- An important celebration
- Trial by Tribunal. An apostasy story
- East London schools to get books on Humanism
- Campaign against collective worship in schools. Help needed.
- School speaker training opportunity
- My Tweets