Humanist celebrants are there to help mark some of the big moments in life, including naming ceremonies, weddings and funerals. Humanists UK trains and accredits a network of experienced celebrants who bring a personal and sincere touch to these important events.
News & Views
- Nipping bigotry in the bud
- New City College. A thought provoking event
- Charity begins at home. Or does it?
- Lovely Social Evening on 14th February
- Pastoral Care
- Eating Animals
- Christmas. Whats in a name?
- The Miracle of Stratford
- Barking Breakthrough!
- Catching up. The struggle for equality in N.Ireland
- Humanists get spiritual in Redbridge!
- Divided Communities
- Charlie Gard and the religious meddlers.
- New life breathed into dinosaurs
- Tackling religious extremism
- My Tweets